DigitalWORKS is not currently taking applications.
Now accepting applications for our digital skills training program. The program includes…
Sharpen Your Digital Skills
Training to sharpen your digital skills and find pathways into BC’s growing technology industry.
6 Weeks of Training
6 weeks of online training to help you harness your skills for the digital age. You may also be eligible for additional supports, including short term certificate training and work experience up to 12 weeks.
Personalized, one-on-one coaching to help you translate existing skill sets and previous experience into the digital job market.
The Digital Skills Employers Need
Learn how to understand the variety of digital skills employers are looking for.
Find Your New Path!
Discover new pathways to start up and advance your career.
Be the Candidate Every Recruiter Wants
Learn how tech recruiters find and select candidates. And make sure you’re top of the list.
General Program Eligibility
- Must be between the ages of 17-29
- Living on Vancouver Island
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Canadian Citizen AND/OR legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently a full-time student
- Not participating in another provincially or federally funded labour market program